CityExec Case Studies
Global Financial Information and Research
Pre-Acquisition Strategic Growth
Sale within a 24 month window
SECONDARY OBJECTIVE A:
Global Sales Leadership and Sales Team growth
SECONDARY OBJECTIVE B:
Commission plan restructuring
• The business required strategic growth in existing (London, New York) and new (Singapore, Hong Kong) core regions.
• Addressing the significantly higher than the market core sales team attrition rate.
• Restructuring the regional Commission plans in alignment with the overall business objectives.
In depth discussions with the business owners around the specific requirements and how we would deliver against them
• Initial three month exclusivity period
• Utilised our tried and trusted recruitment processes with centralised daily progress updates
• Initially secured the leadership talent, ensuring adoption of the business objectives, then assembled the Sales teams necessary to deliver the desired level of growth
• Managerial changes to reflect shift in cultural direction
• Ensured that the process remained within timescale and met business objectives
• Secured Head of Sales for Asia based in Singapore
• Secured Head of Sales for North America based in New York
• Secured Head of Sales for EMEA based in London
• Built Sales team by 6 additional headcount in Singapore and 4 in Hong Kong
• Built Sales team by 21 additional headcount in London
• Built Sales team by 4 additional headcount in New York